Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Mar 8, 2009

2 challenges - 1 card FS109 and Cupcake craft challenge

Hello and happy Sunday! Hope you get some stamping done today!
Today's featured Stamper is StampinQueenJar . Her gallery is awesome. This is the card I CASEd. I also decided to do the Cupcake craft challenge. The digital image Susie loves Dandelions was perfect for that challenge! It is available at the Digital Stamp Oasis
Image printed on Georgia Pacific white 110lb cardstock from Walmart, I colored it using Copics and Prismacolor markers. I really need to watch a few more tutorials on how to do it and practise practise practise. Ok, and buy more copics! I made the sentiment on the computer.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Recipe and inspiration piece for the cupcake craft challenge is below.

Stamps: digital stamp by the Digital stamp Oasis, sentiment made on computer
Paper: green galore, gp white 110lb, yoyo yellow
Ink: HP inkjet
Accessories: prisma flowers, rhinestone brad, stickles, word window punch, CM cutting system, nestabilities, big kick, cuttlebug folder, paper piercing tool kit.

20 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

ah, cute card - love that stamp!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Very pretty!

Jacquel said...

Beautiful and your coloring is great! tfs!!!

Anonymous said...

Ellie - I love the bling on the card. I just got into Copics and can totally understand Practice, Practice, Practice. Having said that though - your colouring is great.

Ceal said...

Super Cute card! thanks for joining us this week at CCC

Paula said...

Susie looks fab and I feel your "practice" with the Copics...although you did a wonderful job! Love the springy feeling of your card!

laos348 said...

That is co cute! It is so springy and cheerful looking - I like the colors and the layout.

SeaStar Creations said...

cute card! cool inspiration piece. gonna check out this cupcake challenge. i have been out of the loop for a while but this is definitely inspiring :) thanks for sharing!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Love it! The squirrel is just ideal for this challenge. Love your bright happy colors too!

Anonymous said...

OK, these squirrels are just too cute! I love watching them play, too. Once I was silly enough to put a squirrel feeder in our yard. My suggestion...DON'T DO IT!!! LOL...they soon took up residence in our crawl space and had a family!!!

I even have a photo of the babies looking down at us from that tiny vent thing on the side of the house. As much as I hated the damage they did, I think that photo is adorable, LOL

Jennifer Talley said...

So cute! I am loving that squirrel!

Alicia said...

Your coloring looks great to me and your digita image is so cute.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! What a sweet card!! The image is so cute!! Love your cheery colors!!

Amy Johnson said...

HI! I saw your post on the New Blog comment Thread on SCS and decided to pay a visit. What a CUTE card! I love coloring Cute images too! What a great idea to start your own digital stamped images using your husbands drawings. He (and you) are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I back again today, but there is no new post yet. Soooo..here is my second commeng for this post. I saw this challenge on another blog this morning. Love your take on the inspirations photo.
Sandy O

Erin... said...

Super cute card Ellie!! I love the embossing on the white layer so pretty!

sumbine said...

Eine tolle Umsetzung der Challenge!
Das Motiv gefällt mir richtig gut und die glitzernden Blümchen sind immer ein tolles Highlight.

Liebe Grüße
Sabine

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Ellie another wonderful card and sweet image. Hugs Linda x

Becky said...

I love this guy :), love how you combined the cb with this.

Michelle Pearson said...

very cute...I like the white panels; one embossed and one not and the scalloped circle over them...pretty!