Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Apr 7, 2009

Digital Tuesday DT call * now CLOSED

Please scroll down for the latest card project!

I am looking for a few designers for my new Digital Tuesday Challenge blog .
Requirements:
* Each design team member will take turns hosting the challenge. The host will decide on the challenge. She will have to inform the other DT members about the upcoming challenge no later than one week before the challenge so all team member have enough time to create it. The host will type up the challenge and email it to me by sunday evening. Each DT member will email me their creation made with a digital image by sunday evening so I can post it to the challenge blog. A new challenge will be posted every tuesday morning.

If you would like to apply for this please mention this DT call on your blog and send me an email to ellibelle_blog@yahoo.com with a link to your blog .
I will keep the call open until 04/17 or sooner if I have decided on a team before that.
The chosen designers will receive digital stamp oasis images from me, you are not required to use them for every DTC (ditigal tuesday challenge) creation.

18 comments:

~*Joni said...

What a wonderful opportunity! I am a huge fan of digital stamps and will be sure to mention this on my blog tomorrow. :D Thank you so much, it sounds like tons of fun as challenges are so popular right now. Your images are adorable, by the way. Have a wonderful evening.

cr8iveme said...

What a great opportunity I posted about it here.

Thank you.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Congrats on the new challenge blog! Sounds like fun!

Carisa said...

I love challenge blogs! I love the twist on yours with the digital image! I'm hoping to get my card done for this challenge since I missed the first one!

Michelle said...

what a super idea and opportunity...im off and posting on my blog now..at...

http://mypaperbliss.blogspot.com/

Callie said...

Sounds Really Cool! What a great opprotunity! I have it posted on my blog and I sent you an email too!

Jana M. said...

I sent you an email as well as posted it HERE

Your images are darling! Thanks for the opportunity. *smiles*

Unknown said...

Man...I gotta stop reading Joni's blog...she's showing me too many cute new digi places! Will try to mention it on my blog in a bit.

Crystal said...

I 'fell' into the world of digis, but am loving it all!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

I'm new to the world of digi stamping and only have done a few cards, but gosh, it is so addicting! I would love to be considered for your team!
thank you! :)

Lisa T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow! How cute!! Love your squirrel!!

Christy Dillman said...

Super cute images, thanks for great opportunity. I posted on my blog here

Donna said...

What a great opportunity! I'd love to be part of the design team. I've added this design team call to my blog. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Sounds fun. Off to check.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your images! Sounds like a great opportunity...hope I haven't missed the deadline!

http://mycardz.wordpress.com

Cheryl Walker said...

I tooo love these images and hope that my email made it too you!!!

Cant wait to see the new DT and their projects!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl