Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Jul 28, 2009

Digital Tuesday #17 - Simplify

Hello and a happy tuesday to all of you. I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Today is tuesday and that means another Digital Tuesday challenge!! Anjou is our challenge host this week and she wanted us to make a clean and simple card, which means fewer layers and fewer embellishments. I have to admit I was so happy for that challenge, because lately I haven't felt like spending a lot of time on a card.

For my card I used a digital border image from Creative Memories. It is a free one and I found it googling. Here's the link to the site if you are interested, they have a lot of freebies.
Anyway, I just printed it on GP white card stock, adhered to basic black and then adhered to the white card base with dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment (SU - happy harmony) inside the frame, then added stickles glitter to the small dots, added a couple of prima flowers with a button center and thread. That's it, very simple and very quick to make.

I want to thank you for visting my blog today, and I do hope that you get a chance to play along this week. Dustin Pike is the sponsor this week, and he is giving away 3 of his cute digis!!!

8 comments:

Erin... said...

Clean, simple and so pretty!!!

Maria Matter said...

So lovely Ellie! I really enjoyed this challenge too!

Spyder said...

Lovely card, and very interesting links too! Please pop over to my blog where I have a little something for your blog.

((Lyn))

Anjou Krelovich said...

Love this Ellie! I love just the little splash of color - very elegant!

Jeanne Forsyth said...

Very nice Ellie - I like the clean and simple design- I have a hard time staying simple. I keep wanting to add more;-)

Unknown said...

So very pretty!

dolls like us said...

You did such a beautiful job I like it a lot.

Stampin' Meg said...

Pretty, ellie!