Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Oct 20, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge ***Things with wings.

Hi all and happy tuesday to all of you!
Lorraine has chosen a super fun challenge for us today at Digital Tuesday.

***Things with wings***

I would have had so many images to choose from, but I really needed a baby image because I needed to make a baby card, so I have asked my dear husband to draw me a flying stork with baby wrapped in blanked image.




I used copics to color the image, then adhered it to basic gray card stock and framed it with a rectangle scallop nestabities shape. The white card front was run through my big kick using a cuttlebug embossing folder. I added some gingham ribbon, stamped the sentiment and punched it out with a oval punch. To finish it off I added a matching bashful blue button.

This brand new image is now available for purchase in my etsy store.

Thanks so much for visiting me today, hope you can join us at digital tuesday, we have another brand new sponsor this week, Sassy Studio Designs, who are offering 4 digis to one lucky winner.

5 comments:

Emma said...

Hi Ellie
Hope you are well, blimey its been such a long time since I visited you.
Your card is gorgeous and the image is amazing...
I am going for a browse thru your other creations.
Hugs Emma x

cheryl said...

love this image and the whole card is beaeutiful love cheryl xxxx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card and what a talented OH :o)
Jackie xx

~T~ said...

Aww, cute!

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable, I love the colors, the ribbons and the button all go so well together.