Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Nov 16, 2009

Up on the housetop

Good morning everyone!

I usually don't post cards in the morning but I had such a surprisingly busy day yesterday that I didn't have time to post.

This image is a stamp from Whipper Snapper. I colored it with copics. Santa and the present in front of the chimney were cut out and mounted with dimensionals. Then I cut out and mounted the snow in front with two dimensionals for a even more popped up look. Added frosted lace glitter to the "snow".

The Designer Paper is from Stampin up, from my scrap box. I added a red grosgrain ribbon to finish the card. A pretty simple card, even though it did take a little time to cut out parts of it. Oh, and the sentiment is from a retired Stampin Up set.

This cards fits this week's Cute Card Thursday, which is "Glitter me silly".

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, hope you are having a wonderful day!

Ellie.

6 comments:

dolls like us said...

Good job Ellie I love Santa and your is especially nice .

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH this is the CUTEST Santa ever!!!! I love it!!!

Thanks for commenting on my new image release on Friday. Pop on over to my blog ~ you are one of my winners :o)

Heather Dennis
Fresh Brewed Designs

cheryl said...

great card he is one cool santa love cheryl xxx

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, love that Santa :o)
Jackie xx

Danderella said...

What a great image! And your colouring is wonderful. Great Christmas card.

theneon said...

This is delightful and amusing -- nice snow too!