Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Jan 22, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

First of all I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who applied for the DSO Design Team. There is so much talent out there, but unfortunately I could not choose all of you. It is never easy to decide but it was something that had to be done.

So here is the brand new


Digital Stamp Oasis Design Team


for February and March in alphabetical order.



Anne-Marije from AnMaCreatief

Fonda from Southern Scraps

Jennifer from Just coffee please...

Mandy from Just keep swimming

Sandy from Papertransformer


Congratulations Ladies!! I am thrilled to have you on the team! You all do beautiful work and I can't wait to see what you are going to create with the images from Digital Stamp Oasis.

5 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I am so excited to be a part of this fabby team! can't wait for all of the fun to come!! thank you so very much! :)

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Thanks for the honor!

dolls like us said...

good luck with your new adventures.

Anne-Marije said...

Hi Ellie,
I love it to be in the Design Team!
xxx Anne-Marije

Amy Johnson said...

Congrats Ladies! I can't wait to see what you come up with!