I am looking for a few designers for Digital Stamp Oasis who love to work with digital stamps.
Here are a few details:
- 2 months term starting April 1st and ending May 31st.
- make 3 to 4 projects each month and post to your blog and splitcoaststampers gallery (if you have one)
- (at least) one of the projects must be made for a blog challenge or SCS challenge.
What you will get:
You will receive a total of 15 images, 5 images at the beginning of your term, 5 at midterm, and then you get to choose another 5 at the end of your term.
I will post your name and blog link to my sidebar and add your cards to the Digital Stamp Oasis Creative Gallery Blog.
Once a week I will have a "Designer Spotlight" on my blog featuring one new designer each week.
What you have to do to apply:
1. Please make a new card with a spring theme using a digital stamp (any company) and post it to your blog or online gallery if you don't have a blog, along with a link to this Design Team call. (You may enter your card to any other challenges you'd like).
2. Send me an email and include the link to your blog/gallery after you made your "spring themed application card". Please include any links to online galleries (if you have any). My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
This call is open until March 28th 8am US central time.
Please note that I won't be able to answer every email I receive, but I will announce the chosen designers on my blog sometimes on or around March 28th.
Can't wait to hear from you!!