Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Apr 1, 2010

Popcorn the bear

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by today.

I have a quick and simple card to share today. The image is "popcorn the bear". Isn't he a cutie? I got the set several weeks ago and had the image colored for a while too. Glad he finally made it onto a card :-)

I colored him using prismacolor pencils and baby oil for blending. The white edges were sponged with yellow ink, but since it's such a light color it is not visible on the picture. Added the scallop edges and some ribbon and then adhered to the chocolate chip card front. For some sparkle I added stickles glitter to the flower centers. I'll be sending this card to a friend as a spring cards, since I forgot to send any easter cards this year. And now it's too late :-(

Wishing you all a happy and blessed Easter Holiday on Sunday, hope it's a sunny one where ever you are! Enjoy the easter egg hunts!

1 comment:

dolls like us said...

Ellie cute little squrrel I didn't know about your blending tecnic thanks for sharing .