Hi everyone, hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I had a pretty busy but fun weekend and even got to create a couple things.
Below is one of the cards I made for a baby shower. I just love this image! It's from Elzybells. I received this image from an image swap I was in a while ago. So so cute! I just wish I had the actual stamp because I really wanted to paper piece the blanket.
Image was colored using copics and prisma pencils. Papers are all from stampin up. I embellished with some stickles glitter and ribbon, and did some sewing with my sewing machine. The sentiment is from stampin up.
Of course I am going to enter this card to some challenges as well:
1. Digidoodle challenge (Theme: anything goes)
2. Sophisticat (Theme: Card for a child)
3. CraftyCatz (Theme: Spots)
4. Stampin Royalty (Theme: punches)
5. Your next stamp (Theme: going dotty)
6. Creative Cottage (Theme: circles)
7. Pile it on (Theme: boyish colors)
8. Crafts and me (Theme: sparkle)
That is all for today, hope you liked the card.
I'll be back on tuesday with the other project I worked on this weekend for digital tuesday challenge.
Stamps: Elzybells, stampin up
Ink: memento tuxedo black, bashful blue, copics
Paper: Stampin Up
Accessories: ribbon, stickles glitter
Tools: circle and scallop circle nestabilities, scallop border, photo corner and oval punches ( SU), small heart punch, janome mini sewing machine