Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Jul 24, 2010

Birthday celebrations

I completed this card on monday, I think, but just now had time to finally take a picture of it and post it. I have been so busy redecorating the house, sorting through lots and lots of stuff to take to the thrift store... it just never seems to end.

So here is my card, it uses a stamp from Whipper Snapper. What a fun stamp to color!!
I used my new derwent coloursoft pencils blended with gamsol. I actually ended up buying the whole set of 72 pencils because I love them soooo much and still had some birthday money left.


The body was actually stamped twice and popped up with dimensionals but it is hard to see in the picture. The nose and cookies are also popped up with dimensionals. Papers are brand new from My minds eye. Sentiment is from Stampin Up. I added a touch of glitter to the cookies, cherry and heart on the apron. Card base and mat is stampin up's kraft card stock.

I am off to do some more decluttering, and then hopefully I'll find some time later to create something.

Have a great day,
Ellie.

6 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

oh this is adorable! Love that WS image, and your colouring is fab. have a great day!

Kathy and Lucky said...

The image is just so cute and you may be talking me into some pencils :) Have a good weekend.

Just Me said...

That is a really cute card.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute image. Great coloring.

Michelle VP said...

How cute! I love your shading and how you popped up parts of his face. :)

Nancy said...

What a great card... beautiful job on the colouring!