Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Dec 21, 2010

Let's Celebrate

Happy Tuesday everyone and thank you for stopping by today!



Are you all caught up with christmas preparations? I finally sent out the last of the cards on the weekend. Want to bake some more cookies and then I still need to get a few last gifts, wrap them all and then just enjoy the holiday! Can't wait to watch the kids opening their presents!!



Today our challenge at Digital Tuesday was chosen by the lovely Lorraine.

Let's Celebrate

is our theme. It doesn't have to be a New Year's celebration themed card, any type of celebration works!


For my card I used an image from Mo Manning. I was one of the lucky one's to get it as a freebie, it is now available for purchase at her store.

I decided to use the sketch from the sweet stop sketch saturday. What a fun sketch and super easy to work with. I am sure I'll be using it again!

My papers are all from Stampin Up, white is from couture. I embellished with some ribbon, a little flower with brad and then sewed the edges with my janome mini sewing machine. To finish it off I applied some stickles glitter to the designer paper and image.

Besides Digital Tuesday, I am also entering this card to:

Hope you get a chance to play along this week, Dustin Pike is our fabulous sponsor, and is giving away 3 of his cute digis to one randomly chosen winner.

That should be all from me for this week.
I would like to wish you all a

Merry Christmas

or

Happy Holidays


whatever you may celebrate!

Ellie.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, you colored that image beautifully!

Anneke said...

What a sweet card Ellie!!
This girl is so cute :)
Hugs Anneke

Jackie said...

Fab card, so bright and cheerful looking :o)
Jackie xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card love Mo's images - Great colours used...perfect..Thanks for joining us at TPC and Good Luck.
Merry Xmas
Sarah - Stressed Stamper

uksharon said...

Love this image and what you've done with it.
Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. Best wishes, Sharon

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Ellie, your coloring is so fabulous hun!
love Mo's fun image too!
Wishing you a very
Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs!

Korin said...

How cute, Ellie! I am going to feature your fabulous card on The Sweet Stop blog tomorrow. Email me at korinstamps@comcast.net for a fun badge for your blog.

Merry Christmas!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Aww... it's so cute, and the image is hilarious! Thank you for playing the Sweet Stop this week, Merry Christmas!! xxx

dstandard said...

Always love Mo's images and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!