Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Feb 15, 2011

Use die cuts

Hi everyone and happy tuesday!

We have another fun challenge for you over at digital tuesday! It's Amy's turn to choose a challenge and she wants to see

Die Cuts

For my card I used a brand new image from Mo Manning. I was lucky enough to catch it as a freebie on her facebook page. It is no longer a freebie but it can be purchase in her store.


The image has been printed out on Gina K card stock and colored with derwent coloursoft pencils and some copics for skin tones. My die cut is the nestabilities shape behind the image. Papers are from Stampin up. I went with a clean and simple look with this, but did sponge the white edges with some going gray ink. Embellished with some flowers which were made with an SU punch, a few sticky pearls and silver cord. Sentiments are from Stampin Up.

I use the sketch from the sweet stop sketch challenge and the challenge over at Craft your passion is pink so I am entering it there too.

Our amazing sponsor this week is My Grafico and one lucky randomly chosen winner gets to choose one of their digistamp sets and will also get a 30% off voucher to be used in their store.

Hope you'll join us!! All you have to do is use a die cut somewhere on your project and include something digital.

Before I let you go, I'd also like to let you all know that Digital Tuesday is having a 100th challenge celebration with a blog hop on
March 1st.
There are going to be lots of prizes!!
Please help us spread the word by posting our logo to your sidebar!


Have a great day everyone!

Ellie.

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image,so beautifully colored too,hugs cheryl xxxx

Anne-Marije said...

Ah what a cute image on this wonderful card!
xxx Anne-Marije

karen said...

Hi Ellie
So pretty, I love the gorgeous pink and fab design, colouring as always is beautiful, hugs, Karenx

Dawn Easton said...

Such a sweet image! Fabulous card!

Sandy O said...

What a really adorable card. The flowers you made with the designer paper look great. Your coloring, as always, is just fabulous.

Jacquel said...

Supah sweet card Ellie! Love that image....tfs!!!