Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Mar 18, 2011

Stamp something sweet

I can't believe it's friday already! This month is really flying by so fast, I can't believe it is going to be officially spring next week! We already had some nice days this week, hope it stays that way next week when the kids are on spring break!

We have a new challenge for you over at Stamp Something, it is

Something Sweet

For my card I used a sweet image from our sponsor, Sugar Nellie, who generously gave the Design Team stamps to work with!


I colored using derwent coloursoft pencils and some copics for the skin tones.I used papers from Bo Bunny (I think??), and card stock from bazzil. The sketch is again pretty simple. I am really enjoying the simpler sketches at the moment. I embellished with some polka dotted ribbon, and a flower with brad. To finish it off I did some sewing with my sewing machine.

In addition to stamp something I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:

I hope you get to join us this week. A fabulous prize is up for grabs from our sponsor
Sugar Nellie !

Have a fabulous weekend!!
Ellie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellie, this is so sweet!! I love your coloring on this and the perfect image for the challenge too!! :) Hope you have a great weekend!!HUGS

Stephanie said...

Oh how sweet is she?! Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for playing at Catch The Bug!