Aug 9, 2011

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge

For Word Play Weekend Challenge please click here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone and thanks so much for stopping by!

Today is a very special day at Whimsy Stamps as some of the Digital Design Team members have started a new fun challenge blog!


You don't have to use a Whimsy Stamps to play along, but if you do then you will be also entered into the running for a guest designer if you like to.

At this time I have chosen not to be part of the challenge team, as I already have too many things with deadlines I am working on, but of course I still wanted to make a card for the challenge.

This week the challenge theme is

Ribbon and bows.

Here is what I made.
I used a newly released digi from Moon Cookie Gallery, found here in the Whimsy Store.
It has been colored using derwent coloursoft pencils.

The papers I used are also from Stampin Up but retired here in the US. Love this paper though and haven't used in in a while. I embellished with some butterflies (Martha Stewart punch), sticky pearls, of course my button and linen thread, and then applied glitter. Then to finish it off I distressed the edges with some scissors.

I hope you will join the new Whimsy Challenge for some fun prizes!

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Mervi said...

Hi Ellie,
wau gorgeous card, love the colours;-))m