Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Oct 2, 2011

Wee stamps in Rubber for Whimsy Stamps!! Sneak Peek Day 1

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to let you all know that from October, Whimsy Stamps will be releasing Sylvia Zet's adorable Wee collection exclusively in Whimsy rubber!



Whimsy Stamps will be releasing six Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps rubber stamps on October 5th.

The Whimsy Stamps Designers are going to be sharing some fabulous sneak peeks of these darling stamps over the next 3 days in the lead up to their release on Wednesday 5 October! We will be holding a BLOG HOP on 5 October to celebrate the new release, so be sure to join us then as we will be giving away the entire release to one lucky hopper as well as having a few secret prize draws scattered throughout the hop.

And here is what I created for today's sneak peek.


If you have been following my blog then you'll know that I LOVE Sylvia's images and I am so super excited to be able to use them in rubber now. I know I know, digis are pretty much the same, but if you know me, then you will know if I go on the computer to just print out a picture, then it takes me more than just a minute to do that, because most likely if I go on the computer I have to first check this and that, etc. which in the end takes a lot of time to do, and now I am super excited that these cuties come in rubber where I can just ink and stamp!

Ok, now to my card, I stamped it with memento tuxedo black ink and colored with derwent coloursoft pencils and baby oil. Papers are from Bo bunny (I think), embellished with some ribbon, prima flowers and sticky pearls, silver cord and a charm. Of course glitter was added too.

I'd love to enter my card to the following challenges:

To take a peek at the rest of the amazing projects, please visit the DT listed below...

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check back tomorrow for another sneak peak!


16 comments:

Dianne said...

Gorgeous! Love the image and colors. You really brought her to life.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Anneke said...

What a sweetie ellie!! This little girl is so amazing on your beautiful card :)
Hugs Anneke

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Ellie this is so beautiful, these stamps are going to be so popular, the papers, design and that image are truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Crafteezee said...

Hi, soooo cute. Well deserved to be in rubber.
Hugs Tracy x

GiGi said...

THis is so cute! I love the cute image and the pretty colors! THanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

stephanne said...

Awwwwww, I adore her in pink!!! Super cute creation, I love the fun colours!!
hugs, stephanne

Carly said...

Oh so cute, so tranquil, so perfect!

Cor* said...

So so cute. lovely coloring! Great papers.

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image,beautifully colored and just love the papers hugs cherylxx

EmbossingQueen said...

You have coloured this image so well. It is so soft and pretty. I also love the prima flowers you have used.

Tracey Manderson said...

this is lovely, the colours are just so beautiful together. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the Challenge.
Hugs
Tracey

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous Ellie, you've coloured the image beautifully, love it!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Kate's Makes said...

Adore this lovely image and what great papers and embellies to put with it :o) Thanks for joining in our SFTW challenge, good luck! Kate x

Leanne said...

This is so wonderful thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! WTG!

Karen H said...

This is so beautiful! This was my first Wee Stamp and I had so much fun when I colored her. She's so sweet and you brought her to life so gorgeously. Your card itself is lovely, as well. The colors, papers, stitching, and gorgeous heart make this creation a burst of sunshine. :o) Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! :o)

Hugs and blessings!