Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Jan 6, 2012

Served with Love

Hello everyone and thanks so much for visiting!

I am so excited to show you this card, it was made for the latest Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine which was published on December 21st. If you haven't seen the Magazine yet, be sure to do so, it is absolutely free, with lots of gorgeous samples, gift ideas and tutorials.

Photobucket

For my card I used Crissy Armstrong's stamp "Served with Love", from the November release. What a cutie!! One of my many Whimsy Stamps favorites! I also used a sentiment stamp from the set "Winter Notables 1".

The image has been colored with distress inks. I used the stamp itty bitty backgrounds by stampin up (long retired) around the image and glittered them with stickles glitter. The paper is by Bo Bunny (Snowfall collection - double sided). I embellished with some snowflakes which were cut out using the Whimsy Stamps Shapeology die "layered snowflakes". Then I added some kraft seam binding ribbon, and did some machine sewing.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card.

And don't forget to check out the Whimsy Inspirations Magazine for more projects and fun tutorials if you haven't yet! Just click the picture below.
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine Issue 5
Enjoy your day!!

6 comments:

catherine said...

I am loving your card and the colours. I have become your newest follower
catherine

Emkay said...

This is gorgeous! Such a cute image, and the perfect wintry colours.

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Gorgeous card, Ellie! I am going to have to check out Whimsy Stamps.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Adorable card!

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Ellie, I adore this card that image is gorgeous so are the colours and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

Oh I love this card! So sweet!


~Cheryl~


**I am offering blog candy on my blog. Please feel free to stop by and enter if you are interested.**