Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


May 15, 2012

Baby Angie

Hi everyone,

sorry for the lack of post recently, I have been pretty busy with extra work, so I didn't have much time to make cards recently.

But I do have a card to share today. It's another one that I made for the most recent Whimsy Stamps magazine.


I used the stamp "Angie" from Whimsy's Wee Stamps collection. I just love this cute stamp, and it also comes in a boy version " Angel Cody". Haven't had a chance yet to make a card with it though.

I used my Faber Castell Polychromos pencils for coloring. The papers are from a pack by My Mind's Eye. I embellished with some flowers and pearls, flourishes (which were made  using Whimsy's Vines die).  I also added some ribbon, and sewed the edges. The sentiment on the tag was computer generated, and the "Welcome Baby" is from an old Stampin Up set.

That is all for today,

thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just gorgeous,the colours and the image just beautiful love the stitching too,finishes it off beautifully hugs Cherylxxxx

brenda said...

Well done on being published Ellie with another really pretty card.

B x

Anneke said...

I love also the wee stamps!! They are so sweet :) Your card is really amazing!! Hugs Anneke

Amy Johnson said...

What a precious card! I love the tag!

Anonymous said...

oh, it's so sweet, ellie! i love the vines and flowers, the hidden tag and your colouring - all beautifully done!
linda

Tina Connolly said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous! An amazing card you've created!