It's Review Day at the Whimsy Stamps inspirations blog, showing some more of the gorgeous October stamps released last month.
For my review piece I used the gorgeous stamp " Sunkissed's Christmas Tree " from the Elisabeth Bell collection.
She's been colored using my Faber Castell polychromos pencils, skin tones were done with copics.
I used some gorgeous papers from Whimsy's Michele Roos Designs from the Winter Blues collection. Added some seam binding, and a little button with some twine as my embellishments. The sentiment is from last year's set "Holiday postage sentiments, I thought it would be perfect to use here.
The sky and edges of the image were done with an ink applicator, and I added some glitter along the edge.
Playing along in a few challenges too:
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge 3-2-1 3 embellishments, 2 patterned papers 1 image (my embellishments are button, twine and seam binding, 2 papers from Michelle Roos designs, one image by Whimsy Stamps
- Loves Rubber Stamps #25 Anything Goes
- Oldie But Goodie Challenge - Spots & Stripes my spots are the snowflakes in the image, stripes on Designer Paper - my "oldies" are the postage sentiment, button and seam binding + twine
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stamps - Christmas
- Pretty Little Ribbon - Die Cuts/Punches I used a circle punch, and a corner rounder punch
- The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - Use your Favorite Coloring medium - mine is Polychromos pencils by faber castell
Have a wonderful day!