Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Jan 18, 2013

One of my older cards and a PB and more reminder

Good morning everyone! Sorry I don't have a new card to show you today, but just wanted to remind you about our ongoing challenge at Penny Black and More - Love is in the Air.

Thought I'd find one of my old cards that I made using a darling Penny Black stamp, and I thought this one fits perfectly with the challenge theme.

 
This was made in 2009, just thought I'd share it with you while I post the reminder here, and to also let you know we are again looking for Guest Designers. 


Just a few details to my card, the stamp is from the set "critter party". The sentiment is one from a really old stampin  up set. Back then I did more coloring with copics, so this cutie was colored using copics. The papers I believe are from SU and DCWV.

If you haven't played along yet with us this month, or have only played once or twice, don't forget you can enter up to 3 times using a rubber or clear stamp (it doesn't have to be Penny Black). We have some wonderful prizes up for grabs from several sponsors!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Great card, you could not but smile at that image. Thank you for sharing it. xx Flora

claudia said...

Beautiful card Ellie, I love Penny Black stamps.
Thank you for you message about the max 10 combined challenges, no problem!
with love
Claudia

Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet card! I have this image too. One of my favs!

Desire Fourie said...

Ellie this is just gorgeous and I love the pink and brown and the stitching finishes the layers off perfectly.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}