Good morning everyone and many thanks for visiting! Hope your day is going good so far!
It's going to be a busy one for me, since I have to work later today :-(
But really excited for tomorrow as we are going to see the Swan Lake Ballet!
I made the card below for Whimsy Stamps Review Day, using one of Whimsy's December released stamps. This one is from the Elisabeth Bell's Little Cottage Cuties collection - Strawberry Dreamer.
Thought I'd get my copics out for this one, not exactly thrilled about the coloring, but I can't just have them sit unused forever!
The papers are from a DCWV stack (sweet stack is the name I believe). I really love the pretty papers in that stack, but haven't used it for a while, thought this strawberry paper was perfect for the image.
The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Everyday Sayings Notables 4.
Embellished with a little celery ribbon, and a punched layered butterfly (Martha Stewart). To finish it off I used my sewing machine around the edges.
- Crafty Creations - Anything goes
- Divas by Design - anything goes
- Flutterby Wednesdays - use something new or use the word "New" (new stamp)
- Inky Impressions - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - New something (new stamp)
- Cards Galore -- Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - Get Well Soon
And that's it for today, hope you're having a great rest of the week!