Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Jan 11, 2014

WordPlay Saturday Challenge - January

Good morning everyone, and thanks for stopping by! It's time for the 1st wordplay challenge of the new year! Hope you'll play along and share your creation with me!

Before I get to the new challenge it's time to announce the winner of last challenge.
Random.org selected #5 that is

 Ulla .

Congratulations Ulla, please email me your complete address so I can get your prize sent to you!
ellibelle_blog at yahoo dot com

And now for this month's challenge...
the challenge word is..

Yellow.

Such a cheerful color, reminds me of warmer weather, and although I do love winter, it has been way too cold of a winter this year! (Although it did warm up a little bit the last couple of days!)

To play along simply create a papercraft project using yellow somewhere on your card. It doesn't have to be the main color, but it does have to be easy to see. 

Here is what I made.
Products used:
Stamps: Bee (tiddly inks digi), honeycomb greetings (Whimsy Stamps)
Papers: SU yellow designer paper and card stock, washi tape polka dots (purchased from Whimsy Stamps), copic xpress for image, recollection 110l
Embellishments: clear button (SU), twine, glitter

Another view.

I would also like to enter my creation to the current Tiddly Inks challenge which is Clean and Simple. 
Also the Graph it Challenge is Springtime inspired yellows/blues and so I am entering my card there as well.

****
This month I am giving away a cute stamp set by Hanna Stamps. Again, from my personal collection, so slightly used.


Now it's your turn. Simply leave a direct link to your project below using inlinkz. 

A few things to remember:
 It must be a new creation
You may combine this with other challenges
You must mention and link this blog when entering the challenge
You may enter up to 4 times
Would love to have you as a follower, but it is not a requirement


ETA 5/20/18:

To protect the privacy of those who entered this challenge, the linky tool has now been removed.

14 comments:

Deb said...

wow, this is stunning Ellie, love your colouring!
Debxx

Mrs A. said...

A lovely cheerful card inspite of the gloomy weather we are having. I hear that yellow is going to be the in colour this year! Hugs Mrs A.

Amy Johnson said...

Such a bright and cheerful card!

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful card and lovely challenge!
Hugs, Hazel xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Ellie, love the sweet little Bee Girlie she is adorable x XSusan x

D- said...

I LOVE your cute card.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the sweet blog comment. I appreciate it.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Jane said...

Ah this is very cute, I especially love the colours you have used.

Katie said...

What a fun and bright card- its adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks :)

Unknown said...

Such a great card!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Janice said...

Delightful card, love the simplicity and your gorgeous colouring, Jx

Desire Fourie said...

Your card is just so gorgeous and she is adorable.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card and I fully agree that the colors are definitely reminiscent of warmer weather! So glad you joined us this challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Anonymous said...

aww, cute!! love the stitching and layout and the nice bright colours; just we need on these dull days.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card! Your colouring is so pretty! I really like your stitching too.

Thank you for this challenge - I realized I don't use yellow very much. But I did today and have just linked up - thank you for the inspiration!