Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Jul 19, 2014

More Stamptangle Fun

Happy Saturday and thanks for visiting! 

I had a little time yesterday to ink up another new stamptangle from Just For Fun rubberstamps. I  am having so much fun with all the stamps I chose and the extra brand new ones that I was sent! The one I used here is one of their new dragonfly stamptangle stamps inspired by zentangles. I thought it would be prefect to use for this week's CAS sketch challenge.
I stamped it onto copic xpress blending card and colored with copics and then fussy cut. I adhered it onto a couple layers of oval nestabilies as you can see. 
The sentiment is also by JFF from the set Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet.

I simply embellished with a button and some twine, glittered the dragonfly and did some paper piercing. 

Products used:
scallop oval nestabilies
Papers by SU, recollection, copic xpress
copics for coloring
button, twine, stickles glitter
paper piercing tool kit by SU


I am playing along in the following challenges:

4 Krafty Girlz  Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Happy birthday   
CAS(E) this Sketch! -  See sketch below  

                                                                   

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow the dragonfly is so vibrantly coloured and the button is a lovely touch.
{I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Alexia Misso said...

This is so pretty, love the butterfly and the glitter on it!

Anonymous said...

Hello Ellie!! I love, love your dragonfly. Its so pretty! The colors are fabulous. Nicely done.

Lesley said...

So beautiful and dazzling! Thanks for playing along at Case this Sketch!

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is superb, I can see you have put lots of work into it.... Well worth it.
Thank you for joining in our challenge (TTPH) Good luck x

Crafting with Darcy said...

Just stunning! I love the bright colors! thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
Hugs
Darcy

JoanieMc said...

Beautiful card! LOve the color combo and your design. Great creation. Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Birthday Challenge.

Hugs
Joanie xxx

Jules said...

Hi Ellie

What a beautiful card and a gorgeous stamp.

Love the colours and the lovely sparkle you have added.

I hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

Scrappyrpnprn said...

Great take on the sketch and you made a beautiful card, love that dragonfly! Thanx for joining us at Through The Purple Haze Birthday Challenge! Hugs..........Carla DT

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, wow, your card looks amazing! Great take on the sketch!

butterfly dream cards said...

Just beautiful..........what an amazing card.. thank you for joining us for our Birthay BAsh..

Fiona
DT
TTPH

Nancy said...

Love this Gorgeous card Ellie! Such beautiful colors and details!
Nancy :D

Lucy said...

OOo I love that dragonfly! Beautifully shimmery which reminds me of the ones I see flying round the pond in my garden.

Thanks for helping us celebrate our First Birthday at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

Lucy DT x