Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Aug 30, 2014

Whiff of Joy - monthly project

Finally I have a Whiff of Joy card to show you. The Stamp kit no. 3 had been a bit delayed, I didn't receive it in time to create a "back to school" card for our monthly project on the Whiff of Joy blog. So I decided to use the Summer Stamp kit and create a card in the shape of a chalkboard/easel.


The sentiment has been heat embossed. Image was stamped onto mixed media card stock, and colored with watercolors and pencils. It's been adhered onto the card with dimensionals. 
I embellished with red cord and some sequins. 

All stamps are from Whiff of Joy's Stamp Kit No. 2. Sadly the stamp kit was available as a pre-order only, and can no longer be purchased. But I do believe that you can now pre-order stamp kit no. 3. I did receive my design team kit no. 3 in the meantime, and I can say that it is another super adorable kit. I already have one of the cute images colored, and will be creating a card with it soon! Sorry I wasn't able to show you any sneak peeks.

I would love to enter my card to the following challenges:   

My Craft Spot - Back to School
Lexi's Creations - Back To School 
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for visiting!
 Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

brenda said...

What a great shape Ellie and striking colours.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

B x

Amy Johnson said...

Too cute Ellie! Love the chalkboard shape and the colors against the chalkboard background.

*Vicki* said...

This is so adorable!! I love the chalkboard easel shape of you card! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs - *Vicki*-DT member

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

That little birdie sitting on the twine is so cute.