Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Dec 31, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Hello and thanks for stopping by! Hard to believe it's the last day of 2014! I hope you have a fun time planned for today. I will be spending it with my family at home, playing games, eating and watching New York :-)

First up is a quick card I created last night using the stamp set "Christmas Scene Builder" from Whimsy's SC designs.
I simply stamped the sentiment 3 times, but only inking it once. Next I used the starburst stamps (there are two - one slightly smaller than the other one), and randomly stamped onto the card stock using SU and distress inks. The little dots are also from the same set. Finished it off with a little glitter and some sequins.

The next card I meant to share some time ago, but somehow I just noticed it was sitting in "draft" mode, so I decided to share it today. 

It is a Christmas card I made using stamps from the Whiff of Joy Winter Stamp kit.


This is also my last Whiff of Joy creation as a Designer. It has been a fun year creating with the cute and gorgeous stamps from their exclusive Stamp Kits, and I am very lucky I got to add each one of these kits to my stamp collection. The image has been fussy cut after coloring. Sentiment is part of the set. I simply embellished with some ribbon and gold glitter. 

And that is all from me for today.

Wishing all my followers and visitors a
Happy and Healthy New Year 2015!

Looking forward to another crafty year with you!

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Ellie, BOTH of these are great! Love the first one and can't wait to see all the fireworks (on TV) tonight! The second is so pretty with that gorgeous candle. Two wonderful cards!
Lynn

Lisa said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous!! The Christmas card is beautiful with the pretty candles!! The New Year's card is perfect for today!! I love the fireworks!! Happy celebrating tonight and Happy New Year :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Karen. All the best for 2015 - it has started well here in the Antipodes with a lovely sunny day.
Blessings
Maxine