Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Jan 26, 2015

Monday Morning Challenge No. 3

Happy Monday everyone, and welcome to another Monday Morning challenge. I can't believe the month of January is almost over!
Thanks to everyone that played along in last month's "New Somethings" challenge. It was fun seeing all your entries.

Last month winner, selected by random.org, was No. 51, that is

Dorothy S. 

Congratulations! Please email me at ellibelle_blog at yahoo dot com with your complete mailing address, so I can get the prize mailed to you.

--------------------------------------------------------

I am making it very easy this month, as the theme is simply

"anything goes".


A few things to remember:
It must be a new creation
You must mention my challenge and link back here in your post
Combine with other challenges as you wish
You may enter up to 4 times
(As last month, unfortunately due to postage costs, winners will be chosen from USA entries only.)
I have two cards to show you today. 

The sketch above (which I found on pinterest) is perfect for using up paper scraps. Each scrap is a 1" square. The cute postman hedgie has been fussy cut after coloring.

Stamps used:
(all 3 from the  NEW Love and Friendship collection
available in my shop)


I went with a springtime theme on the card above. The cute bunny stamp is a wood mounted rubber stamp from Penny Black, also available in my shop. It's been colored with copic markers.

Stamps used:
Bees and Bunny, sentiment from older clear Penny Black set (Wonderful)

This month I am giving away two cute sheets of Stickeroos to one lucky, randomly selected winner. 


You have until Saturday, Feb. 21st 10PM central time to play along. A new challenge will be posted on Monday, February 23rd. 
Simply link your card using in-linkz below. If in-links in unavailable simply leave a comment with link to your blog.

Happy Stamping!!


ETA 5/20/18:
To protect the privacy of those who entered this challenge, the linky tool has now been removed.

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are adorable!!!!!

Lisa said...

Both of your cards are so adorable!! I love the designs and those cute images!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Amy Johnson said...

Too cute Ellie! And thanks for setting me straight on my blog!

Jane said...

Very sweet cards, I especially like the hedgehog, he is adorable!
Jane

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for choosing my number.
What adorable cards you have for this month's inspiration.

Whisper said...

Aaah both are super cute, Luv Sam x

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are so adorable.

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous cards Elle.

Stampsnob. said...

Cute happy cards , thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment I can't see how to follow you by email ..............Lis

Brenda in IN said...

Both of these cards are so cute. I love the hedgie and you colored him so well. Great idea to use up scraps too. The little bees hovering above the flower are darling.

Kim B said...

Just adorable! Have a wonderful day!
I will be back and link up to your challenge. xx

Diane said...

Too cute Ellie, love the hedgehog and bunny.

Hugs Diane

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Ellie: your cards are so beautiful, the layouts are adorable, this little critters just melt your heart.
I want to thank you for the sweet words you left on my blog post with the little Fairy, I'm just so new at blogging, not even 2 months but I really like it. I wish I could post more often but I don't have a lot of time, since I take care of my grandkids, my mother and also, my Triathlon training.
I have another card that it's almost finished so it will be posted in a day or two.
Thank you again, so much for visiting and I hope you will come again.
Many hugs.
Maria.

Create With Joy said...

Your cards are SO cute! Delighted to discover your blog!

Joan said...

I love your sweet cards and your beautiful coloring!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog (and your nice comments)!

Lynn said...

Oh those cards are just magnificent! Your coloring is enviable. I love everything about them, especially the color choices. The layout of the postal one is fabulous! Thank you, this was my inspiration of the day!

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the wonderful challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx