May 25, 2015

Monday Morning Challenge / Winner and Info

Happy Monday everyone!

 Huge apologies for not posting sooner, it hasn't been a fun week for me. Just hoping things go back to normal soon. For now I have decided to take a break from my Monday Morning Challenge, and hopefully I will continue again in Fall. 

A huge "Thank You" to all of you that have played along in my challenges these last few months!
I wanted to announce last month's winner, random.org chose #25

That is Jennifer Scull from Just Coffee Please....

Congratulations Jennifer! Please email me you address at ellibelle_blog at yahoo dot com, so I can get the prize shipped to you.

Thank you all again for your support. I should be back with a card later this week.
Hope you all had a wonderful long Holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Maxine D said...

Hoping all returns to more peacable times for you.
Blessings
Maxine

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hoping everything is ok soon!!!

Dorothy S said...

Sorry to hear this - hope that all will be better soon.