Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Nov 11, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - November Release News and Inspiration

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!! 

 It's time for the monthly Whimsy Stamps rubber and clear stamp release and the design team has been busy creating cards and maybe some other projects with the new products.
We've changed things up a bit, there is no longer an official blog hop, but you will still find lots of inspiration using these new products over the next 3 days. Of course we'll still have prizes too. Just check out the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations blog to find out how to win!

For my card today I used the super adorable stamp set Critter Cuties, from the Crissy Armstrong collection. Love this set!! It includes 3 adorable little critters, some paw prints and several cute sentiments too!

I used the cute kitty from the set, along with the paw prints. I wanted this to be a birthday card for a little girl, so I used another sentiment from Whimsy, not from this set. Papers are from my stash, card stock is by SU, and I used copics for coloring the image on xpress it blending card. For embellishments I added some polka dotted ribbon, twine and a couple sticky rhinestones. Sewed the edges to finish it off. 

 Here is a close up of the cute image.
You can find the Whimsy products here:

On the inside I used the paw prints again, along with the heart that's part of the set. The birthday verse is from the older Set Birthday Greetings.
 
I will be listing this card on my Ebay later today (Wednesday) if interested. Link will follow once listed.
I am entering my card here 
2 Creative Chicks- Anything Goes
 ABC Challenge U is for Unlimited
 Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Something beginning with a B (bow on kitty or on twine)
Sweet Stamps - November -  Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenges - Birthday 
The Crazy Challenge -Pretty in Pink
Thanks so much for visiting! I'll be back again Friday with another creation using these new stamps. Hope you'll check back then :-) 

13 comments:

Janice said...

Such a sweet card, I love it and I also love that cute paw print trail, Jx

brenda said...

How cute is this Ellie and the little footprints on both the front and inside of your card is such a lovely idea.

B x

KT Fit Kitty said...

So super cute! I love the kitty! I'll go check out these stamps!

Dee Earnshaw said...

adorable image. Love this little kitty:)

Fikreta said...

Love your card!
is so super cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so cute.

Isobel said...

Great card such a cute little kitten! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges good luck x

Janis Lewis said...

This is just the sweetest little kitty. Love your coloring and your papers. Fabulous.
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party
PDE Linky Party Design Team Call

Davi said...

What a precious card!! I love the sweet dps and the little kitty. The paw prints are a darling little embellie :)

Mojca said...

This looks fabulous! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck!

Helen x