Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Apr 4, 2016

Critters and Creatures Linky Party 3

Hello and welcome to the new - April -
Critters and Creatures Linky party!!

 It was great seeing so many of you play along last month! I ran a little behind visiting you all (kids and hubby were both home last week from school and work), but I finally did catch up. So many wonderful critter entries! Be sure to scroll down to see if your entry was one of my top picks.

As always for this linky party
anything goes but the focal point must be a critter or creature.


Here is what I made .
This was the first image I colored with my new Zig Clean Color brush pens. They are so much fun to use, but I find not all images are equally easy to color with these pens, at least for me. These Penny Black critters were easy for me because of their sketchy style.
I kept the card CAS, just embellished with a little flower and brad and did some machine sewing.

Products used:
Critter fun (available in my Etsy shop)
Winsor & Newton watercolor marker pad
Snap Designer Paper Pad (from Hobby Lobby)
Zig Clean Color brush pens
Zig details waterbrush
prima flower and brad




In case you are interested in brushstroke stamps,
 I just recently added one of each of these to my etsy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now onto last month's top choices,  there were so many wonderful entries and it was really hard to choose. But I did manage to narrow it down finally, so here are my top choices in no particular order:

Nela


Janis

Henriette
 

Congratulations to the 3 of you! Below is your Top Pick logo in case you'd like to add it to your side bars.
 
Image on logo has been used by written permission from Penny Black, inc. 

Can't wait to see what critter or creature everyone is inking up for this linky party!
You have until Saturday, April 30th, 10AM CST to play along.

A few things to remember:
Main focus must be a Critter or Creature
Blog Post must include a link back here
Use any stamp company
Unlimited entries but they must be new posts (no back linking)
Combine with any other challenges

ETA 5/20/18:
To protect the privacy of those who entered this challenge, the linky tool has now been removed.

11 comments:

brenda said...

What a happy little band of critters Ellie and how well the different patterned papers work together along with your stitching.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and so cute card, lovely image;-))m

Anonymous said...

oh, my, such a cute and happy card with your always perfect stitching! i don't think i've seen this image yet, but it is so adorable! looks like you're quickly mastering your new markers.

Karen Petitt said...

Thank for the fun challenge, love your card, such gorgeously cute images and your colouring is fab! Karen x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linby said...

I love your card it is so sweet. I am going to try (!) and play along.
Lynn x

Amy Johnson said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love the layout and the stitching!

Tammy said...

Adorable card, I love that fun image!
Tammy x

Anonymous said...

Fabby challenge thank you xx

Janis said...

Not sure if stamping is required for the projects entered in your challenge. It mentions stamps in the rules, but not that they are required. I don't have any stamping in mine, so I understand if it is not eligible. Thanks for looking!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Totally gorgeous card Ellie - thanks for the inspiration. Hope a mermaid counts as a creature, together with her little seahorse friend!
Helen x