Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Dec 5, 2016

Critters and Creatures Linky Party - Taking a Break

Happy Monday everyone! 
You might have already read on the post for my Let's Color Linky party, that I will be taking a break from both linky parties. I just don't seem to be able to get much paper crafting done at the moment. So I have nothing new to share today, but wanted to share the top choices from the month of November. 

A big thank you to all of you for playing along last month!
Lots of wonderful entries and as always, it was really hard to pick favorites, but I did manage, and here are the top choices in no particular order:

Shell B.
  
Babs
 

Melanie R.
 

Congratulations ladies!
Your top choice badge is below.

 

A huge thank you to all of you that played along in my Linky parties over the last 9 months, it was always so much fun to visit your blogs and to see what you made! 
I hope to return with the linky party again in February. In the meantime I will still continue to share my handmade creations here on my blog whenever I get a chance.

Have a great week!!

8 comments:

brenda said...

I think we all need to step back now and then Ellie and usually our crafting benefits long term when we do.

B x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh these are all gorgeous!!!!!!!1

Amy Johnson said...

I've been struggling getting back in my craft room too. First I had fall garden chores, then Christmas decorating, now I need to make Christmas photo cards, and digital scrap books of our vacations. Love these cards. So pretty. Enjoy your break!

Anonymous said...

hope to see the challenge back ellie, always fun to play along but i imagine how much work it must be so enjoy your break.

kiwimeskreations said...

Enjoy your break Ellie, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Blessings
Maxine

Melanie R said...

Thank you for selecting my reindeer card as a Top Three!

* Shell B.* said...

Thank you so much I'm honored to be one of the favorites!
Wintery Hugs for your Holiday Season

Donna Ellis said...

Hello! I am with Paper Playful, where your challenge is advertised. I notice you are taking a break until February. It has been more than 3 months since your last post. I'm sad to say we are removing your post from our list of challenge blogs. When you are ready to start back up, please contact us. Thank you!