Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Apr 22, 2017

Allsorts No. 412 - I Spy...

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a nice and sunny weekend! And maybe you'll find some time to join us over at Allsorts challenge :) 
We have another fun challenge for you, this week it's "I spy something beginning with a B". 
Lots of possibilities here, and we  have a great prize to give away too!


I went with B for bluish gray birds and blossoms
I used a really old Penny Black stamp (Floral Doves) for my card today, it's been heat embossed on Bristol Vellum card stock and colored with zig clean color brush pens. I thought this image would be perfect for a wedding or anniversary card, so that is what I made. Sentiment and flourish stamp I used along the border are both by Whimsy Stamps (older and probably retired). 
White grosgrain ribbon and some stitching finishes off the card. I also added Wink of Stella glitter to the blossoms, which you can see in the photo below.

This card is available in my Etsy shop, if you're interested.
Also take a look at the Penny Black stamps in my shop, I have just reduced all prices yesterday. All stamps are brand new. Shipping to US only, so sorry, but postage is just too much to ship outside the States.

I am also playing along here:
Crafty Girls Creations -Always Anything Goes
Moving along with the Times - Birds & Feathers  
Paper Shelter Challenge - Use a Sentiment
And that is all for today. 
Thanks so much for visiting and I hope to see you play along at Allsorts this week. 

13 comments:

Mervi said...

Wonderful and stylish card Ellie. Beautiful colouring, lovely stamp, and your details are so gorgeous.
Happy weekend;-))m

brenda said...

Such a pretty card Ellie and always love to see some of your trademark stitching.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Wendy L said...

So pretty Ellie, xxx

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!! Love the image!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!1

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card, great image and I love that flourish stamp snd all the stitching, super card.

Kath x

Judith said...

This is so pretty -I love that image - thank you for playing along with our challenge at MAWTT hugs Judith x

Anonymous said...

Hach, so eine wundervoll zarte und genial colorierte Karte!
Schönen Sonntag und ganz liebe Grüße
Daniela

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wonderful coloring of the image and really love the added stitching. Thanks so much for playing in our Sentimental Challenge this week at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT xxx

Unknown said...

Your card is so lovely. The colors and design are so beautiful and elegant. Thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter. We hope to see you again! Best of luck to you.
~ Bonnie DT

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Ellie, pretty stamp and your stitching always looks fab x Susan x

Desire Fourie said...

Ellibelle this is beautifully designed.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}