Sep 30, 2017

Sentiment in Focus at Allsorts Challenge

Good morning and happy Saturday! Time already for a new challenge at Allsorts. This week Helene is our hostess and she'd like to see a sentiment as the focal point. I decided to use an image from our sponsor Digistamp Boutique. 

The set I used is called Christmas Word Art and includes the one I used as well as 2 others, and they come uncolored and pre-colored. At a fantastic price as well!
Copic colors were used for coloring. The designer paper is from a 12x12 Winter Designer Paper pack that I've had for a while. I embellished with die cut snowflakes (Whimsy Stamps die) and snowflake brads. A Wink of Stella clear glitter brush was used on the word art. 

We have two wonderful prizes to give away this week, a gift certificate to Digistamp Boutique and a die from Tattered Lace. Hope you can play along and good luck to everyone!

Thanks so much for visiting! Hope you have a good weekend! Nice and sunny over here, finally a little more autumn- like with temps in the low 70's! Love this kind of weather!

8 comments:

Maxine D said...

What a gorgeous and fun card Ellie - love the snowman in the 'O'
Blessings
Maxine

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card.
Happy weekend;-))m

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love how you used the snowman as part of the sentiment!

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Ellie. Xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that snowman!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

This is fabulous Ellie, It's so cute too,
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute! I think I might have this stamp. I need to case this!

Amy Johnson said...

I just read it's a digi. It looks almost exactly like an old Stampin Up! image!