Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Dec 18, 2017

Penny Black and More - Midmonth Reminder

Today I am sharing my card for the Penny Black and More Midmonth reminder. Our theme is "Clean and Simple", perfect for this time of the year. There is still some time to join us if you haven't already or maybe you'd like to enter again! I love a Clean and Simple theme, and find CAS cards so easy to do using the beautiful stamps from Penny Black.

The cute snowman is from the old clear set "Holly Jolly". I stamped him using memento ink on xpress it blending card. Copic markers were used for some light coloring. The sentiment is from the Penny Black set "Season's Gifts", also stamped with Memento ink. I simply embellished with some frosted lace stickles glitter and some "candy dots". Mounted onto the card front and was finished. We have some great prizes to give away again this month, don't miss your chance if you'd like to win some new goodies :)

And that is all for today, I hope you have a good week and are well prepared for the holidays. My Christmas shopping is about finished. Today I plan on starting to wrap the presents. I always want to start sooner, but never seem to be able to. Baking Christmas cookies is also on this week's agenda and I am looking forward to that :) 

Thanks so much for visiting!

12 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous Ellie - love the sparkly snow :-)
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

Beautiful work with the PB's Ellie and what a super sentiment, one for the wish list I think.

B x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that little snowman!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wunderschöne Karte, so toll gestaltet!
Ganz liebe Grüße
Daniela

Kathleen said...

Super CAS card Ellie, great image and a really lovely sentiment. Super colours and colouring.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely card, so adorable soft blue and white colours;-))m

Leanne Harris said...

Lovely CAS card and I too love that sentiment! xxxx

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous Ellie, and I love your sentiment.
Happy Christmas
Tracy x

Amy Johnson said...

I just love this clean and simple card. The font of the sentiment is gorgeous. Love the placement of the snowman and sentiment.

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, so cute! The soft colours are lovely.

Anke said...

Wonderful card, so lovely and I beautiful sentiment.